When you order a bespoke WordPress website project, what should you expect to receive?
If you’re looking to build a website, things can get confusing. Especially without a web design agency to walk you through the processes and show you how things work. At Create8, we provide a number of services to help revolutionise brands, and luckily for you, web design is one of our fortes.
In this blog, we’ll talk you through the benefits of WordPress and what you can expect from a WordPress project with Create8. WordPress is an open-source content management system that allows you to build websites. It’s one of the best products on the market for those looking to take their business to the next level.
So, let’s talk about what your WordPress project will look like and, of course, why you should choose us as your agency.
Let’s talk about WordPress
WordPress is one of the world’s most popular content management systems, with approximately 35–40% of all websites worldwide built using WordPress.
There are also over 55,000 plugins available in the WordPress Directory which can tailor your website to achieve any business goal. For example, you can create an eCommerce website by implementing the WooCommerce plugin.
WordPress at Create8
At Create8, we have vast combined experience in both WordPress design and development. We champion an innovative and thought-provoking approach in order to create websites that are memorable and that boost business for our clients.
We take on all kinds of projects, from one-page informative websites to large eCommerce sites for global businesses and everything in between. We strive for the spectacular and achieve success. When you choose Create8 for your WordPress project, you’re putting the growth of your business first by picking an agency that will support you and help you achieve your long and short-term goals.
What’s included in a Create8 WordPress project?
One of the genuinely stand-out things about choosing Create8 is our in-house experience. We champion involvement from all of our team members, from brand developers and UX designers to content writers and social media managers. Each of our employees brings different skills and knowledge to benefit you and your business.
You wouldn’t believe the number of agencies failing to immerse themselves in their clients’ businesses. For us, it’s simple. If we don’t know what makes your business special, how can we ever build a website that does it justice?
Your WordPress website is an extension of your brand and needs to portray you in the light you deserve. That’s why every Create8 project includes a vast amount of brand research. We want to get to know you and we don’t cut corners.
Our web designers are incredibly proud people who always appreciate a challenge. That’s why we are so passionate about our design work. We redefine norms and produce game-changing designs. But don’t worry, our creative process is far deeper than aesthetics alone; we also understand that it’s what goes on behind the scenes driving user experience which is truly vital.
Our web design projects are bespoke to each client, meaning that your online real estate won’t match anyone else’s. We tailor the functionality of your site to suit precisely what you have in mind for the project.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
SEO has become one of the most critical factors in WordPress web design. It’s no longer good enough to insert a few keywords here and there and hope you’ll rank for them. In today’s digital climate, it takes time to interlink SEO throughout your website and should be considered right from the start to be most effective. At Create8, our SEO specialists help build a website that is fully optimised and generates more traffic.
When you have a WordPress website built, we know how much of a daunting task it can be to update your content. When you choose Create8, we make sure that you know exactly how to use your website before we pass it over to you. We can also offer a WordPress workshop so that you understand the relevant content management processes if necessary.
We want to ensure that your website continues to look its best after we’ve passed the project over. That’s why we offer ongoing support packages to all of our clients. Think of your website like a brand-new car; you wouldn’t buy one and then not have it serviced or cleaned; that’s exactly what your website needs too.
What’s the process?
At Create8, our processes are as crucial to the success of your WordPress website as the design elements. We have fine tuned the way we work to ensure a smooth and efficient process that is replicable and manageable for all involved.
1) Scope – Firstly, our team of experts sit down and assess the scope of your project so that we can understand what you are looking for and how attainable it will be. Based on our scoping process, we give you the timeframes and costs for your project.
2) Research – Next, we get stuck into the research. Here we analyse everything, including your competitors, background, audience and the sector(s) you operate within. Without knowing everything, a design agency simply can’t create something unique.
3) Wireframing – Creating a wireframe can be the difference between your website being a success and a failure. Not all web developers provide wireframes, but it is essential within our workflow. Wireframes show how a website will operate before graphic elements come into play – helping you to understand the user journey and experience before the build itself.
4) Design time – Step four is where the fun begins. We start building the aesthetic components of your website, with lots of input from you. We add colours and content and trial various design elements to see what looks great.
5) Testing – At this point, we work our way around the website to understand what works and if anything needs changing. We start to understand fully how your customers will interact with your website and how we can tweak it to increase success.
6) Refine – Once we have something you’re happy with, it’s time to refine it. We want to hand your website over to you with absolutely every box ticked and working perfectly. Changes at this stage are often minimal but make all the difference to the final product.
7) Deliver and grow – The final stage of the process is where we handover your brand new website, so that you can finally start reaping the benefits and watching your business grow. We also offer support and maintenance packages if needed.
When it comes to embarking on a WordPress website project, choose Create8 as your web design and development agency. We always put the success of our clients at the forefront of our projects and help each and every one of them achieve above and beyond their original vision.
If you want to learn more about what we can do for you or if you want to see some examples of our past projects, follow the link below. We would love to hear your feedback!