Self Employed Sales Staff
Main Job Tasks
– Contacting potential clients and generating leads / Organising sales visits.
– Negotiate with Clients.
– Develop sales proposals.
– Conduct meetings to discuss work.
– Follow up on any sales activity.
– Build good working relationships.
–Researching new or existing target markets and produce sales.
– Aim to to achieve monthly targets.
– Able to learn the products we sell and plan new ways to make these products attractive to customers.
Experience / Skills
– Experience in sales.
– Experience in making and giving presentations.
– Negotiating prices with clients.
– The ability and desire to sell.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The skills to work independently and as part of a team.
–Must be comfortable with producing quotation documents.
– Your salary will be based on 20 hours per / week at £12.50 per hour.
– You will be expected to invoice Create 8 the amount agreed.
– You will also earn a commission of 10% of each job you acquire.
– Potential for full-time employment in 6 months time depending on sales.
– Help with preparation for self employment
– Full driving licence and vehicle.